Proper SEO Meta setting on BlogSpot Blog is very important for search engine optimization. If you can do proper SEO then you will get more traffic.

Html meta tag code for blogspot


How to add meta tag in blogger blogspot? in this posts i will share a
complete pack of Blogger blogspot SEO meta tags that is very useful.  As you all know that blogger Blogspot is a most popular and easy CMS blogging platform. Search engine
optimization is most important part
in blogger.  Any user and Search engine got a brief idea from title tag
of your page/posts and it is must
importan for your blog.


Once again I going to write another important part of Search Engine Optimization that is called Meta Tag Settings or All in one SEO pack for blogger blogspot. Earlier, I have posted a blog post Strategy for SEO Optimization. You can view the post from the link if you wish. There I explained in detail the basics of the topic. If you want to get a clear idea about the topic, then of course you should read the previous post.
In fact, I always like writing about SEO, but I can't write because of the lack of time and space. Moreover, currently my final exam are getting too close. So, that I can't give more time in blog But I will try to answer any blog questions as soon as possible InshaAllah. Once the exam is over, I will write again regularly on the blog.
BlogSpot Blog's SEO Meta Tags Setting Up Properly. Now Come to main talk. This is called "swooping the title of the blogpost". In order to optimize the search engine, the title of the blog should first be tailored to the search engine. Otherwise search engines may not understand what you post or what you mean. Default blogger template's posts titles always come fisrt. So That is why search engines do not easily understand the language of the post. The result is that your page will fall backwards without appearing on the first page of the search engine.
Note that, all meta tags are provided here. So if you have added any meta tags to your blog before you delete it then add my meta tags. Because there is no need to add any meta tags to your blog after adding this meta pack.

I how do I add meta tags?

At first login your blogger blogspot

Go to Theme >
Click Edit HTML>
Press Ctrl+F from your pc keyboard then you will see search ber. 



Now write this below code to search ber.

<title><data:blog.pageTitle/></title>

 Now, replace the following codes in the upper part.

<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == &quot;index&quot;'> <title><data:blog.pageTitle/></title> <b:else/> <b:if cond='data:blog.pageType != &quot;error_page&quot;'> <title><data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/></title> </b:if></b:if> <b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == &quot;error_page&quot;'> <title>Page Not Found - <data:blog.title/></title> </b:if> <b:if cond='data:blog.isMobile'> <meta content='noindex,nofollow' name='robots'/> </b:if> <meta content='xxxxxxxx' name='google-site-verification'/> <meta content='xxxxxxxx' name='msvalidate.01'/> <meta content='xxxxxxxx' name='alexaVerifyID'/> <meta content='xxxxxxxx' name='p:domain_verify'/> <meta content='Chicago,US' name='geo.placename'/> <meta content='Your name' name='Author'/> <meta content='general' name='rating'/> <meta content='id' name='geo.country'/> <!-- Social Media Meta Tag --> <b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == &quot;index&quot;'> <meta content='blog' property='og:type'/> <b:else/> <meta content='article' property='og:type'/> </b:if> <meta expr:content='data:blog.title' property='og:site_name'/> <b:if cond='data:blog.postImageUrl'> <meta content='600' property='og:image:width'/> <meta content='315' property='og:image:height'/> <b:else/> <meta content='your-blog-logo-url.png' property='og:image'/> </b:if> <meta content='https://www.facebook.com/profile ID' property='article:author'/> <meta content='https://www.facebook.com/page ID' property='article:publisher'/> <meta content='xxxxxxxx' property='fb:app_id'/> <meta content='xxxxxxxx' property='fb:admins'/> <meta content='en_US' property='og:locale'/> <meta content='en_GB' property='og:locale:alternate'/> <meta content='id_ID' property='og:locale:alternate'/> <meta content='summary' name='twitter:card'/> <meta expr:content='data:blog.pageTitle' name='twitter:title'/> <meta content='Twitter ID' name='twitter:site'/> <meta content='Twitter ID' name='twitter:creator'/> <meta content='summary_large_image' name='twitter:card'/>code-box


Note: Change Red mark xxxxxxx with your own information code.

Now click on save theme.

Features of this code: Using this SEO pack will make your blog's titles and descriptions completely searchable. You may know that Blogger Template does not show Meta Description of all posts by default. Moreover, Using this SEO pack will show Meta Description of all posts in blog posts. In a word, it will make your Blogger template SEO friendly.

أحدث أقدم